Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mrs. Wilson


Mrs. Wilson is the Biology and Anatomy teacher here at PCHS. I could not teach what she does for anything. I am so not into anything that has to do with dissection. Heck I am the one in tears when I hit a butterfly. So to me, Mrs. Wilson is amazing. I simply don't know how she does it and she does it well. She has this excitement with the students engaging them in all her classes. The students are given these creative ways to use their knowledge such as having their very own crime scene. How cool is that?! Mrs. Wilson is always smiling and I enjoy her rapoire with her students. They are not afraid to ask her for help and she is always there to give it to them, no matter before or after school or anywhere in between. I know this because I park next to her and her being here so early is the only way I seem to find my parking space in the morning. She has a smile from the time she walks in the building to the time she leaves. Could be her amazing pig decor in her room, to her genuine love of her job. I don't know, but I am glad she is here and smiling everyday!

No comments: