Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stress

Isn't it funny how you can get stressed in the amount of 0 to 60. Like there is some trigger and once it is flipped watch out. I have been great all day. Doing some cleaning, taking care of somethings that have long needed my attention in the classroom. And then comes water spilling, crazy random questions that on any other day might make me laugh, and suddenly i breathe in what feels like a fresh breath of stress. Where did it come from? Then I realize that I am not only worrying about work, but suddenly I am worrying about my parents, my kids, my house, and the list grows. Suddenly I found it hard to focus on anything except sitting down and venting to the blog. So here I am and interestingly enough, I am taking deeper breaths and relaxing a bit. Perhaps the day will get better.

No comments: