Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Been too Long


So I realized that I have been bombarded with school and that I have neglected the blog as of late. I need to correct that. School has started out with a bang and I can not believe we have already hit midterm. This week is homecoming at the high school and if any of you remember homecoming it is still that same as it used to be. Right now I am looking out at my photography class and all I see are super heroes in the crowd. It is too funny! Tomorrow is powder puff for the girls and spirit day at school. I am hoping that this terrible rain will stop for them to enjoy their night on the field.
Classes are great this year! I am already working on a slideshow of images from the first photo assignments that should be posted shortly!

No comments: